• Leading industry marketplace hosting 100s of 1:1 meetings between our Selections and major TV orgs.
• Licence and distribution deals for our Selections with The Roku Channel.
• Panel discussions on the pulse of culture.
• In-depth creator workshops, and the latest filmmaking tech demos for our Selections and fans.
• Exhilarating 90-Second Pitch Competition with industry exec judges.
• Daily Happy Hour events and filmmaker networking.
Scripted live-action comedy
Scripted live-action drama
Best in Category
Best Female Creator, sponsored by AMC Networks
Innovation in storytelling
Best Ensemble Cast
• May 1, 2023 - Early Deadline
• June 16, 2023 - Regular Deadline
• August 1, 2023 - Late Deadline
• August 28, 2023 - Notification Date
• November 3–5, 2023 - Event Date
Join us for a 3-day celebration of groundbreaking new shows and the next wave of iconic creators.
Screen our extraordinary selection of genre-redefining indie projects from around the world, party with your fellow creators, and learn what major TV organizations are doing.
View our official selections.
Our action-packed schedule includes:
• Workshops and panels led by industry pros
• “Meet the Showrunner” - learn how top TV creators built their careers
• Our live 90-Second ‘Elevator Pitch’ competition
• The Stareable Fest award ceremony
Stareable Fest is the premier indie TV and web series festival and the new home for digital creative talent in the TV industry. We honor the year’s best content and provide a space for the next generation of creators to:
Get actionable advice from industry experts on making, marketing and monetizing your show.
Participate in several networking opportunities including Filmmaker Speed Networking, Daily Happy Hours and Creator Parties.
Meet with Official Selections and your fellow creators from around the world.
Stareable Fest provides various educational opportunities, from Virtual Production tech demos to interactive pitch workshops.
Our industry panels allow creators to join the conversation and share their thoughts on Hollywood's most relevant hot-button topics.
Past instructors and speakers include:
• Bernie Su, 3x Emmy Winning Creator, The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
• Brandon Arolfo, Emmy Winning Producer, Prideland, Self-Evident
• Jeff Rake, Creator and Showrunner, Manifest on Netflix
• Chris Brancato, Creator and Writer, Narcos on Netflix
• Ellen Rapaport, Creator and Showrunner, MINX on Starz
• Lisa Fragner, VP, Animation Development, Disney TV Animation
Be a part of the largest community of series creators. Stareable Fest fosters a supportive, uplifting and diverse environment that continues far beyond the festival days.
Once you've attended our L.A. festival, you'll be a part of a highly active collective of creators hungry for collaboration and sharing strategies for success.
Check out what your peers have to say about Stareable's Creator Community HERE.
We hold Stareable Fest twice a year - spring in Los Angeles and fall in New York City. Each event includes a new class of Official Selections, who are offered curated 1:1 meetings at our industry marketplace. This year we will set up 250+ meetings across 60+ industry executives at places like:
Ready to join the largest web series festival in America? Browse our upcoming fesitvals.Upcoming Festivals